|Tap Room Hours: 11am-11pm Daily
Kitchen: 11:00am-9pm, 10 pm Fri/Sat
|4Point2 India Pale Ale
4Point4 Milk Stout
Joe’s Premium American Pilsner
White Rascal Belgian-Style Wheat
Ellie’s Brown Ale
Out of Bounds Stout
Chocolate Mint Stout
India Pale Ale
|New World Porter
Salvation Belgian-Style Golden Ale
Collaboration Not Litigation Ale
The Reverend Belgian-Style Quad
Hog Heaven Barleywine-Style Ale
Maharaja Imperial India Pale Ale
Czar Imperial Stout
"Because talking about beer is almost as good as drinking beer."
Free brewery tours are offered daily from the Avery Tap Room at 4PM on Monday through Friday and 2PM on Saturday and Sunday. Buy a full beer to take with you and get a commemorative Avery Tour Glass to take home for just $2. Tours typically last around 45 minutes.
No reservation is required - just show up at the Tap Room at least 10 minutes in advance. We have a 30-person capacity per tour with sign up on a first-come first-served basis. We will always do our best to accommodate all of our guests who'd like a tour!
Please be aware that most of our brewery tour is held outside, so please dress accordingly. We'll provide safety glasses for you to wear while we're in our production facility. We require closed-toed shoes to enter the brewhouse - that means no sandals! Children are always allowed to join (as long as they stick to non-alcoholic beverages).
This Friday's 5:00 pm Special Tapping:
Friday, March 7th: Out of Mind (Ethiopian) - Our coffee stout made with a single origin Ethiopian bean from our friends at OZO.
Tap Room Exclusives:
Join us every Thursday - Sunday for a handful of additional special tappings poured from our back bar! Current offerings include Coconut Brown, Currawong (black Saison), Bolder Weisse, Trogdor (lightly smoked German-style Doppelbock), and Tweak!
4Point2 India Pale Ale: Light on alcohol, huge on flavor. Hopped up with Simcoe and Amarillo.
4Point4 Milk Stout: A sessionable stout... like chocolate milk for adults!
Liebenweizen: A fine example of a Dunkelweizen (dark wheat beer) with notes of banana and rich malt.
Chocolate Mint Stout: An American Stout infused with chocolate, cacao nibs, and spiced with peppermint.
Chewblacka: An India Black Ale brewed with rye, and dry-hopped with Amarillo and Chinook hops.
Eremita VI: The sixth release in our Tap Room Only series - a light blonde sour beer aged in neutral oak barrels and infused with key limes.
Thanks for thinking of us! We have different possibilities on how to frame your party, meeting or event, from our Barrel Room with seating for 30 people to the adjoining warehouse where we've had catered parties for 150 people with live bands. We have ample parking and a myriad of possibilities including band booking and nearby caterers. How many people would you guess? What day and time suit you? If you'd like to come by, see the possibilities and get a feel for the space we would be happy to show you around and talk about things. Just let me know what works for you. This form should answer many of your questions concerning the basic rules of our venue. Larger parties mean more wiggle room and options. Different packages can be discussed. Should you have any other questions or ideas please do not hesitate to contact Phil Vaughn II, Tap Room General Manager, at email@example.com.
What you get:
- Private area use in our Tap Room complex
- Knowledgeable Avery employee(s) serving our beer
- Comprehensive private tour of our brewery (optional and free of extra charge)
- Access to the entire selection of Avery draft beers
- All guests have the opportunity to purchase available merchandise for 10% off of retail
- Partygoers are responsible for arranging their own catering, as well as tables and chairs
- Savory Cuisines is the exclusive caterer for the Avery Tap Room. They can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can help you book bands for your party if you are interested in having live music.
- We reserve the right not to serve intoxicated patrons.
- Safe transportation home must be secured before beer is poured.
- Parties extended into the warehouse and tents will have different parameters -The base cost must be received in full to book the party date and is non-refundable.
- Payment in full is due the date of the event.