|Tap Room Hours: 11am-11pm Daily
Kitchen: 11:00am-9pm, 10 pm Fri/Sat
|4Point2 India Pale Ale
Joe’s Premium American Pilsner
White Rascal Belgian-Style Wheat
Ellie’s Brown Ale
Bhakti Chai Brown Ale
Out of Bounds Stout
Chocolate Mint Stout
Out of Mind
Cask: Choco-Cinnamon Stout
|India Pale Ale
Fall Day IPA
Amarillo & Chinook IPA
Hog Heaven Barleywine-Style Ale
Czar Imperial Stout
"Because talking about beer is almost as good as drinking beer."
Free brewery tours are offered daily from the Avery Tap Room at 4PM on Monday through Friday and 2PM on Saturday and Sunday. Buy a full beer to take with you and get a commemorative Avery Tour Glass to take home for just $2. Tours typically last around 45 minutes.
No reservation is required - just show up at the Tap Room at least 10 minutes in advance. We have a 30-person capacity per tour with sign up on a first-come first-served basis. We will always do our best to accommodate all of our guests who'd like a tour!
Please be aware that most of our brewery tour is held outside, so please dress accordingly. We'll provide safety glasses for you to wear while we're in our production facility. We require closed-toed shoes to enter the brewhouse - that means no sandals! Children are always allowed to join (as long as they stick to non-alcoholic beverages).
This Friday's 5:00 pm Special Tapping:
Friday, December 6th: Currawong - A black Saison lightly spiced with Tasmanian pepper berries.
Tap Room Exclusives:
4Point2 India Pale Ale: Light on alcohol, huge on flavor. Hopped up with Simcoe and Amarillo.
Liebenweizen: A fine example of a dunkelweizen, a dark wheat beer, with notes of banana and rich malt.
Bhakti Chai Brown: A well-balanced American style Brown Ale spiced with a local, Fair Trade and organic chai.
Out of Mind: A big, roasty stout infused with Ozo's Organic House Blend in a cold-coffee toddy.
Chocolate Mint Stout: An American Stout infused with chocolate, cacao nibs, and spiced with peppermint.
Amarillo/Chinook IPA: Part of our batch of dry-hopped India Pale Ale series, this IPA is full of citrus and pine notes.
Fall Day IPA: Our delicious IPA infused with Colorado spruce tips.
GORED!: A festive, full-bodied pumpkin ale infused with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice. Liquid pumpkin pie!
Missionary Position: A Belgian-Style Quadrupel infused with pineapple and guava. Not so standard.
Eremita VI: The sixth release in our Tap Room Only series - a light blonde sour beer aged in neutral oak barrels and infused with key limes.
Thanks for thinking of us! We have different possibilities on how to frame your party, meeting or event, from our Barrel Room with seating for 30 people to the adjoining warehouse where we've had catered parties for 150 people with live bands. We have ample parking and a myriad of possibilities including band booking and nearby caterers. How many people would you guess? What day and time suit you? If you'd like to come by, see the possibilities and get a feel for the space we would be happy to show you around and talk about things. Just let me know what works for you. This form should answer many of your questions concerning the basic cost and rules of our venue. Larger parties mean more wiggle room and options. Different packages can be discussed. Should you have any other questions or ideas please do not hesitate to contact Phil Vaughn II, Tap Room General Manager, at email@example.com.
- $450 base cost – This includes room rental and unlimited beer for the first fifteen guests
- $20 per person – For each guest after the first fifteen
- Parties of 52 or more will be held in our Barrel-Aging Cellar, which includes a 10 tap private bar.
What you get:
- Private area use in our Tap Room complex for 2 hours (more time is negotiable)
- Knowledgeable Avery employee(s) serving our beer
- Comprehensive private tour of our brewery (optional and free of extra charge)
- Access to the entire selection of Avery draft beers
- All guests have the opportunity to purchase available merchandise for 10% off of retail
- Partygoers are responsible for arranging their own catering, as well as tables and chairs
- Savory Cuisines is the exclusive caterer for the Avery Tap Room. They can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can help you book bands for your party if you are interested in having live music.
- We reserve the right not to serve intoxicated patrons.
- Safe transportation home must be secured before beer is poured.
- Parties extended into the warehouse and tents will have different parameters -The base cost must be received in full to book the party date and is non-refundable.
- Payment in full is due the date of the event.
- Currently, we are only able to book private parties Monday through Thursday. Sundays are handled on a case-by-case basis. Sorry for the inconvenience!